Talk

Advanced search

Has anybody ever used...

(4 Posts)
ScouseBird8364 Thu 11-May-17 22:19:39

Childcare.co.uk for evening / weekend babysitting?

Is it OK, all up and above board etc? Can you get them to come out to your home?

nannynick Fri 12-May-17 07:59:50

As a nanny & babysitter I am on there.

I would recommend that you contact a couple of local people, invite them over for interview, look at their training certificates and satisfy yourself that they are suitable.

The site is just a listings site, they do not background check people. You need to decide for yourself whom you have as a babysitter.

To contact local babysitters you will need a paid subscription. If you subscribe via the website it auto renews. If you subscribe using mobile app it does not auto renew.

JesusDontWantMeForASunbeam Fri 12-May-17 08:03:51

I'm on there as a CM. You can ask to see anyone's certificates when you meet them and discuss experience.

I've not had any dodgy dealings through it at all and I was really nervous about having to give out our address to what is effectively strangers online.

anniefox Thu 18-Jan-18 17:09:16

Try Bubble App for babysitting. You can review the sitters' profiles before booking * *

Use referral code CBKNT for £10 off your first booking!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: