Talk

Advanced search

Leamington Spa - birth choices?

(3 Posts)
catlover83 Wed 28-Oct-09 13:06:11

Is there anyone out there who can tell me what the choices are for giving birth in/near Leamington Spa?

Don't currently live there but planning to move in time and would welcome any info in advance. Also if there are any NCT or similar classes?

I've been prompted by the NCT report on choice for births - came out a couple of days ago - anyone else seen it?

Thanks all!

MWestie Thu 05-Nov-09 14:33:30

Hi there

Warwick Hospital would be the usual choice for someone in Leam I think, and if any complications think would go to University Hosp in Coventry. I had DS at Warwick and it was fine. They do get v busy (I was greeted with "we're really full today" as I staggered onto the labour ward!) but had a midwife and student with me the whole time so can't fault them there.

LynetteScavo Thu 05-Nov-09 14:38:06

Warwick has a good reputation....lots of people where I live travel there even tohgu it's not the nearest. University Hostpital was built new four years ago so is still quite shiney. I know a lot of people like it, but to be it seems very large and impersonal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now