Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible...

(3 Posts)
Grendle Fri 23-Oct-09 19:43:35

... for a baby to actually crawl out throug one's fanjo hmm? I am 37+2 with number 3 and I swear this child is trying to break out through my nether regions. It is SO uncomfortable and I don't remember it being anything like this with either of the others.

<sobs pointlessly>

TeenyTinyToria Sat 24-Oct-09 00:19:58

I had this with dd in the weeks leading up to giving birth. It felt like she was digging her way out. I do sympathise, it's horrible.

Grendle Sat 24-Oct-09 10:24:41

I think it's just very low down and quite engaged, but it's so annoying. Feels like I need a poo a lot of the time too (well, when I don't actually need one, which is now several times a day despite not really eating much exceot mashed potato any more, as I can't face it hmm).

And everyone keeps telling me 3rd babies don't engage until labour. Ha ha ha. This one is lower than either of the others sad.

I also have pains down one thigh and leg at times, which comes with a lovely back ache and sort of dragging feeling across my lower bump/groin. I guess must be something to do with how the baby is lying some of the time?

With dd I was glowing at this point and really enjoying it all. I'm fed up with feeling so fed up and wishing time away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now