Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thoughts on King's College Hospital/Lewisham Hospital/Lansdell Suite, St Thomas Hospital

(4 Posts)
Louplet Mon 28-Sep-09 23:18:58

Hi

I had a horrible experience at QEH with my DS1 and never want to go there again so am thinking over options for DC2.

Possibilities are King's College (if they will have me), Lewisham or biting the bullet and paying for the Lansdell Suite at St Thomas'. Would really welcome both positive and negative thoughts on any of these.

Thanks

Louplet

pinkfizzle Mon 28-Sep-09 23:40:06

I'd insist on Kings - I have found it great so far.

link to the healthcare comm surveys.. in case of interest.

There was another link like yours so I will find it.

www.birthchoiceuk.com/BirthChoiceUKFrame.htm?http://www.birthchoiceuk.com/HCSurvey.html

Sorry you had a rubbish experience.

pinkfizzle Mon 28-Sep-09 23:50:18

In case it helps, here is a similar post.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/623071-choice-of-four-lewisham-st-elizabeth-39-s-in-woolwich?re verse=1

I know of people who have had bad experiences at Lewisham Hospital and St Thomas Hospital (not in the landsdell suite - which I checked out too).

However, each experience may be different. Like I say I only have positive things thus far about Kings.

Best of luck with DC2 and I hope you get better care whatever your choice. smile

Louplet Tue 29-Sep-09 20:25:57

Thanks Pinkfizzle smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now