Talk

Advanced search

anyone heard from mumsylady or deeeja???????

(5 Posts)
mummy2t Wed 23-Sep-09 13:53:09

Havent seen them on in a while and i nkow the are about to pop!, looks like we could have 3 more babies (mumsylady is having twins)

Deeeja Wed 23-Sep-09 14:01:26

No, I am still here.
Just been a bit busy lately, trying to keep my mind off everything. Still haveing useless braxton hicks, show etc. i have had a few painful ones, but not much else doing.
How are you?

eightisseventoomany Wed 23-Sep-09 17:33:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mummy2t Thu 24-Sep-09 19:31:52

ahh there you both are, was getng worried!! poor you deeeja, i have been trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind of stuff but not happening! just thinking about going into labour all the time!
been in tears most of today, god knows why, hormones all over the shop. hopefully things will kick start soon for you.
are you both on facebook at all??
mumsylady, poor you. but at least you now know whats going on, still it took them long enough to work at all out.

my due date is monday too, hopefully it will be a lucky day for both of us!!
still nothing happening with me, saw midwife today, still 2/5ths engaged blah blah blah. sure there is no baby in therejust 9 months of mars bars. went to tescos earlier to tempt fate and make my waters go. no such luck!
keep in tou, let me know if u are on facebook? xxxx

princessmel Fri 25-Sep-09 10:22:08

I was wondering about Mumsylady too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now