Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Baby study - help needed!

(8 Posts)
babystudy Wed 26-Aug-09 13:15:23

I need to observe an infant from birth to 2 years from October onwards...Just one hour a week. See wanted ad.

claricebeansmum Wed 26-Aug-09 14:11:44

Perhaps you need to put where you are...

I "volunteered" my DD for this - she was usually asleep and felt very sorry for the lady coming to observe. Not sure what she could write about hmm

beautifulgirls Wed 26-Aug-09 14:22:34

Cant find your wanted ad. Baby is due 1st November. Could you let us know where you are and how we contact you if needed.

babystudy Sat 05-Sep-09 15:47:56

Hi Claricebeansmum and beautifulgirls for your messages....my first time using one of these websites!! (I don't think there was anything like this when my children were babies!) Anyway, I placed an "ad" on both my local mumsnet classifieds/wanted pages - Redbridge and Waltham Forest Mumsnets. As for the baby sleeping....I'm wondering about that too! My course starts in a couple of weeks so I will have more of an idea.

beautifulgirls Sat 05-Sep-09 18:55:19

I guess I am a bit too far out for you - sorry. Hope you can find a suitable baby.

babystudy Tue 08-Sep-09 19:16:38

Hi beautifulgirls - thanks for considering it anyway! Not getting any other interest. Best wishes for the big event!

Yorky Tue 08-Sep-09 19:39:12

Again, not in a useful area for you but thought I'd reply in the hopes someone else will see it.
I did a child study for GCSE and her mum was really pleased when I gave her the finished study to put in her daughter's memory box. Would love someone to watch my DCs, but youngest will be 1 in Nov (shockalready)

babystudy Fri 18-Sep-09 21:02:46

Thanks Yorky for posting your message and generating an update! Good to hear that your hard work was valued. Enjoy your youngests 1st birthday in November!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: