Talk

Advanced search

pregnant with 4th, pregnancy's keep getting longer,

(4 Posts)
holliejobber Wed 12-Aug-09 18:33:47

my first went 11days overdue, ended in induction. 2nd went 14 days overdue with many many strech and sweeps. 3rd went 21 days over and ended in spontanious labour. Now I am 37+4 with 4th and don't think i can face another mammoth pregnancy OR induction.

Has anyone else broken their own trend and had a normal length pregnancy after a few long ones?

raindroprhyme Wed 12-Aug-09 19:41:57

i would say you just cook them a bit longer.
my sister baked them long and by 3rd and 4th lied about conception date so she wasn't fussed over until she knew it was time to make a fuss. she also didn't have scans with anyof them apart from 3rd at the end because of movements lessening.
they all popped out perfectly formed not over done at all considering 3rd was 22days over by medical calculations.

she also told no one the due date we knew which month they would arrive or got end of this month begining of the next. so we couldn't hassle her from due date till arrival.

unlikely this pregnancy will be short if all the rest were long. imo

hth xx

holliejobber Wed 12-Aug-09 20:21:59

Think im going to have to get used to the fact Iv probably got 5 weeks left instead of 2!

holliejobber Wed 12-Aug-09 20:23:07

Has anyone on here gone longer than 22days??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now