Talk

Advanced search

5 or more c sectons???

(3 Posts)
logi Tue 11-Aug-09 23:36:23

hi,i have had 4 c sections and would like another baby and i wonder if anybody had or knew of someone who had 4 or more sections,thanks

MrsHappy Wed 12-Aug-09 08:35:09

It does happen, but obviously each op is more complicated and the risks in each pregnancy after cs are higher.

Some useful info here.

Can you talk to a consultant and find out if there is anything specific you should be worrying about?

logi Wed 12-Aug-09 12:36:12

Hi mrshappy thankyou for your reply,i did speak to a consultant he said there was a 10% risk of the placenta attaching to the scar and if it did it was dangerous but on the other hand a 90% chance it wont,if i heard other peoples experinces it may help me decide.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now