Talk

Advanced search

8 days after C section, when will i feel better?

(3 Posts)
SassyBo Sat 08-Aug-09 20:02:52

Hi all,

I had my dd last friday morning by elective c section. I have been resting at home since sunday and even my bleeding has stopped.I had my stitches out on day 5 and midwife said that all looked ok. I'm still experiencing sharp pains on my left hand side(as if internal stitches are ripping) if i move in the wrong way. And turning onto my side in bed is a bit of a painful struggle. Just wondered when other people began to feel more like normal and maybe up for a gentle stroll?!

Thanks.

traceybath Sat 08-Aug-09 20:13:29

I had my 3rd c-section on the 23rd july - it was also elective and i feel pretty fine now.

However i was up and walking around fine the day after. But my stitches were dissolvable - have never had to have them removed by a midwife.

I do still get a little uncomfortable/sore if i've been doing too much and bleeding has come back with a vengeance the last few days.

I would mention to midwife that you're still feeling pretty sore as its possible you may have an infection although hopefully you haven't.

LeninGrad Sun 09-Aug-09 11:25:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now