Talk

Advanced search

I got my VBAC!

(8 Posts)
Caro1302 Sat 08-Aug-09 17:19:24

Just to let you know that I had a successful VBAC 4 days ago to bring Lydia Mary Kate into the world. I had a 3rd degree tear which needed stitching in theatre but even with that my recovery has been so much better than with my CS.

I am still a little in shock because my labour was very fast compared to first time. My CS was following 18 hours of labour, whereas the whole thing this time was 4 hours 23 minutes.

To anyone wondering whether or not to go for a VBAC, I can thoroughly recommend it

singalongamumum Sat 08-Aug-09 19:26:54

Congratulations Caro! And welcome to Lydia- so pleased for you! I am building up the courage to have a VBAC in January so all good news stories gratefully received grin

whomovedmychocolate Sat 08-Aug-09 19:28:24

Good for you - congratulations!

WhatFreshHellIsThis Sat 08-Aug-09 19:29:10

Congratulations! Am really really pleased for you as I sadly didn't get mine recently, but know exactly how excited you must be to have done it!

Welcome to the world, Lydia Mary Kate smile

becktay Sat 08-Aug-09 20:24:31

Hurrah! Congratulations!
Now you can say you've done it both ways!!

blinder Sat 08-Aug-09 20:55:23

Bravo for your courage and your success! grin

Mammina Sat 08-Aug-09 22:07:56

well done, I had a VBAC 2 weeks ago and would highly recommend it too. congratulations

morocco Sat 08-Aug-09 23:00:48

grin congrats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now