Talk

Advanced search

Queen Charlotte, London

(5 Posts)
FES Thu 06-Aug-09 15:00:35

Hi, i am recently pregnant and looking at having my baby at the QC privately, can people let me know what they think and which consultant is good. ta x

helenlouisey Mon 10-Aug-09 12:31:19

Hi, I had my DS privately at the QC last year, they were excellent. My consultant was Mr McCarthy and he was brilliant, I had a very complicated pregancy and had such amazing care from Mr McCarthy and all the staff on the private ward there (Sir Stanley Clayton Ward). I will definitely be going there again next time

FES Mon 10-Aug-09 16:38:19

Thanks. Really appreciate your post.

TheScatterGunApproach Mon 10-Aug-09 16:41:38

Very very good.

I was really happy with it.

I had Mr Kumar who was fab.

kitstwins Mon 10-Aug-09 22:49:14

Had my twins there three years ago and can highly recommend it. Had a really complicated end of pregnancy (last month in hospital on bedrest and then a week in hosp following the birth). The private ward was great and the level of care was excellent. I had to have an emergency c-section and my scar is tiny, tiny, tiny and really well done. My consultant was Mr. Kumar and he was fab. I trusted him implicitly and he got my babies born safely and well when that wasn't always a guarantee. We were on a bit of a tightrope at times.

Would really recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now