Talk

Advanced search

Could this be the start of labour??

(8 Posts)
pandagirl03 Fri 19-Jun-09 13:12:35

This morning i woke up and had diahorria, then about 30 mins later at 9.15am i got like sharp pinching pains in bottom of my bump and bump going tight, this has been going on now since then and they are coming every 10-15 mins but are getting slightly stronger. I have also got back ache now and feel wierd like i have no energy in my legs. I have never been in labour before because i had a section with dd. I have been walking about and cleaning but when walking about they seem stronger. Any advise would be great, thanks.

belgo Fri 19-Jun-09 13:16:23

How many weeks pregnant are you? it could be the start, but you may have a while to go yet.

pandagirl03 Fri 19-Jun-09 13:18:35

Hiya 39+2, feel really sick too. I also had a sweep on tuesday, but guess that would of worked before now if it was going too.

FanjolinaJolie Fri 19-Jun-09 13:25:47

Sounds like labour is starting for you.

Hope all goes well!

Louby1983 Fri 19-Jun-09 13:31:03

Keep walking about & rotating ur hips (elvis stylee), this will help with the labour & help baby to get into position.
U may still have a while to go yet, I started with the dihorreah & contractions 4 days b4 baby came out.
Having said that (this is going to sound odd, i know) but labour was really easy.
I kept myself busy, even went down to the corner shop & then cooked the family dinner whilst having contractions. Played endless rounds of soduku & spent hours in the bath.

If u have a shower & a plastic garden chair or one that u dont mind getting wet, sit on it back to front with the shower trickling down ur back - it really helped me stay realxed & releived all of those annoying little twinges ( my labour was mostly in my back).

Good luck & remember - do it like elvis! swing & sway!

belgo Fri 19-Jun-09 15:25:06

What's happening Pandagirl?smile

pandagirl03 Fri 19-Jun-09 17:33:48

Hiya Well everything has stopped apart from the back ache. I went and had a bath then soon after all but the back ache vanished.

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 19-Jun-09 17:44:03

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now