Talk

Advanced search

I'm sick of false starts now.

(4 Posts)
pandagirl03 Fri 12-Jun-09 00:10:53

Was nicely asleep in bed to be woken up by what i would call mild period pain. All day i have been getting pressure down below and its stopped me in my tracks a few times today. Nothing else now i have been woken with this mild period pain. Im 38+4 now. Hate all this start stop stuff.

JudyBlume1019 Fri 12-Jun-09 00:21:54

I reckon it's your body preparing you for a nice and easy labour. I had this for a few days before dc3 and had a fab and fast labour. The longer it goes on for the better your birth. Enjoy it! (although I know you can't, it drove me mad, I went 6 days over!)

bacon Fri 12-Jun-09 20:21:12

I think most ladies have dragging pains towards the end. Tightenings are a good sign but do not mean birth is imminent. Tightenings feel like tight pains but seem to come on in the evenings.

Your bowels can also make you have period type pains due to your hormones and lack of space.

pandagirl03 Fri 12-Jun-09 22:12:03

Thanks for replys, had more pressure today that yet again stopped me in my tracks. My boobs are sore too. Im just impatient.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now