Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Doula recommendation Maida Vale/W9 Area

(9 Posts)
Kiwifruit Sat 02-Apr-05 16:07:40

Hi - does anyone have any recommendations for a doula who works in the Maida Vale/W9 area?

Any recommendations gratefully received!

noddyholder Sat 02-Apr-05 17:39:25

there is someone on the doula website called nicola easton and she was someone I used to work with years ago.She is an absolutely lovely person and I'm sure she's a great doula,if you google doulas in london she comes up I'll try for you

Kiwifruit Sat 02-Apr-05 18:04:06

Hi Noddyholder
Thanks for that - which website were you looking at? I just looked at doula.org.uk, but couldn't see a Nicola Easton listed on there. Quite possibly having a preggy moment and looking straight at it without seeing it

noddyholder Sat 02-Apr-05 21:57:00

I have looked too and it seems her name isn't there anymore I will try and find out tomorrow if she is still working as I have another friend who still sees her xx

Steppy1 Sat 02-Apr-05 22:09:54

Hi Kiwi fruit, have you tried the childbirth international website, they list doulas based in the UK (I'm one with a business partner but we're based in Wiltshire ) If you're still struggling by the weekend I'm at a Birth conference for two days at the end of the week so I could always ask around for you.......

WideWebWitch Sun 03-Apr-05 20:36:13

have you looked on doula uk?

Kiwifruit Sun 03-Apr-05 22:25:08

Hi

Thanks for your messages...
Steppy1 - thanks for the offer - if you could ask around, that would be much appreciated. It would be good to get a personal recommendation;. I checked the childbirth international site, but only 2 listings, and no information about either
Noddyholder - thanks for your help!
Waterwitch - have found that website, and found 1 woman I'm going to contact tomorrow.

pupuce Mon 04-Apr-05 14:25:09

If you CAT me I can help you, I know many doulas in London.
I am not in London myself.

Kiwifruit Tue 05-Apr-05 17:06:05

Thanks Pupuce - have CAT'd you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now