Talk

Advanced search

awfully emotional

(5 Posts)
chocbiscuits Fri 31-Oct-08 21:31:24

It's not me to be sobbing everywhere but am now due in2 days. Ds1 was SO naughty earlier and resulted in massive tantrum with me dragging him out of shop and him shouting you hurt my neck, you hurt my leg and me trying to carry him and ended up bursting into tears myself. Him screaming in the footwell of the car. I then had to pick him up and stuff him into his car seat and he bumped his head on the ceiling sad.

After that read a couple of stories in the local paper that set me off a bit as well....is this normal?
Any chance of being a symptom of impending Dc2 putting in an appearance??

nobodysghoul Fri 31-Oct-08 21:40:42

Sounds like a stressfull day.Sending you a big hug-very un MN, i know!
Hope lo makes a painfree and speedy appearance.

HelenBabyHToBe Fri 31-Oct-08 21:46:18

all v normal. my baby is 10 weeks now and i do understnad. just do something ncie and pampering and think of cute wee baby u will have in a few days. i really really is worthwhile at end of it:-) just get a hug too from hubbie or friends and realise that sobbing is totally normal. The nite before i was getting married my friend who is a doctor said that humans have the same hormone for excitement and for fear so u r probably just getting all muddled up and hence the crying !!! put a good film on and drink a glass of red wine and chill in the peace and quiet honey hx

chocbiscuits Fri 31-Oct-08 22:41:09

Oof thanks guys...sniff...think I'll just turn in and prob be all sunshiney tomorrow.

IAteDavinaForDinner Fri 31-Oct-08 22:45:16

Poor you!

Eat some chocolate and have a kip while you can.

Hope you feel better soon (sounds like there's no doubt about that!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now