Talk

Advanced search

Sorry - yet another 'am I in labour ?' thread

(10 Posts)
naturalblonde Wed 10-Sep-08 15:07:50

I'm having BH's, (well I guess they are cos they don't really hurt) they're all the time, so bump is tight pretty much all the time, but does get tighter occasionally IYSWIM, and having to stop what I'm doing to breath through them. Still not painful though, just really uncomfortable.

Have already been to hosp few weeks ago wth reg. contractions which trned out to be false labour, and don't wanna go back in yet if I can help it, esp as I'll have to get a babysitter, and DH is asleep as he's on night shift.

God I'm waffling.

So anyone - is this it or not?

Btw am 39 wks, no show and waters intact.

bythepowerofgreyskull Wed 10-Sep-08 15:09:01

ooh exciting - how long are they lasting? are you writing timings down?

bythepowerofgreyskull Wed 10-Sep-08 15:09:47

and the last thing my midwife said to me was "call me if you feel you need a poo!" any pressure in your undercarriage?

Peckarolloveragain Wed 10-Sep-08 16:14:51

If they are not painful I would say your a long way from having to worry about going in just yet - just potter about and labour will let you know if it needs your full attention!

Good luck!

Amberc Wed 10-Sep-08 19:42:43

agree with Peckarolloveragain. Contractions HURT! Starts off feeling like dull period pains which reach a peak and then subside. I didn't notice my bump contracting - just felt it low down. Good luck whenever it happens - not long at 39 weeks!

mumofdjandbabies Thu 11-Sep-08 13:09:41

any news love

naturalblonde Fri 12-Sep-08 09:46:47

Woke up in agony, felt like contractions 2am thurs morning, was convinced this was it, then stopped once i got up. So baby still in there. hmm

mumofdjandbabies Sat 13-Sep-08 14:08:59

thats ok I am in same boat blush
grin
we shall get there girl grin

naturalblonde Sat 13-Sep-08 17:18:13

When are you due? I'm due on Wednesday.

I had a show this morning (I think), so hopefully will get started soon.

mumofdjandbabies Sat 13-Sep-08 18:45:15

ooh all the best was due yest grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now