Talk

Advanced search

Want to send Muffin Basket to a new mum in SW London? Recommendations?

(8 Posts)
Turniphead1 Tue 19-Aug-08 11:35:21

ok...link to childbirth tenuous - but who doesn't need muffins post partum?

Thinking of using Beverley Hills Bakery as they do a nice basket and toy unless anyone else has a great recommendation. Thanks

EffiePerine Tue 19-Aug-08 11:37:29

maybe a little more downmarket wink but the Fabulous Baking Boys or whatever they are called do boxes of muffins - a lovely friend got me one when I had DS. They were individually wrapped so didn't go stale - I kept them byt he bed for bfing emergencies grin

Sawyer64 Tue 19-Aug-08 11:39:24

Definitely Beverley Hills Bakery,we use it all the time in our baby group,no-ones been disappointed yet!!

Turniphead1 Tue 19-Aug-08 11:41:23

Effie - I like the Fab Bakin Boys ones myself. Love the fact they are indivisually wrapped too. Mmmm - feel a craving coming on wink

Thanks Sawyer - like the big basket and toy, so that's a good recommendation from you as never used them.

slinkiemalinki Tue 19-Aug-08 12:10:59

Another for Beverly Hills Bakery - fabulous, fresh, gorgeous and massive hit with everyone I have sent them to (since receiving them myself). You can freeze them just fine. Not into individual plastic wrapping myself.

gladders Tue 19-Aug-08 12:22:05

yup to Beverley Hlls - had one from work and it was all delicious. froze a load too and then gradually ate them all myself blush

orangina Tue 19-Aug-08 12:23:23

Beverley Hills are top.... go for it...

Turniphead1 Tue 19-Aug-08 18:26:10

Thanks all. Ordered the Beverly Hills ones. Hope someone returns the favour in December!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now