Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had treatment for vaginal cyst after childbirth trauma?

(4 Posts)
clarita Tue 05-Aug-08 21:39:52

I have a smallish inclusion cyst as a result of bad stitching after a 3rd degree tear. Consultant offered to cut it out but didn't make it sounds very appealing and as it's not causing any major problems and I'm breastfeeding I've decided to leave it alone for now.

Anyone else had/ got one of these - I'd be really keen to hear of experiences of having it removed and any counter arguments to keeping it. Consultant was a bit of a pig and not very nice so didn't particularly get much useful info from him.

Isabellasmam Tue 05-Aug-08 21:45:39

this may be a silly question but how did you know you had it of it isnt causing any problems? blush

clarita Tue 05-Aug-08 21:52:58

it's about as big as a marble and feels odd to the touch - so found it whilst getting washed! had to get it checked in case it was something scarey - which it isn't.

Isabellasmam Tue 05-Aug-08 21:54:29

oh, i have been having pain where stitches were, seeing consultant this week but doesnt sound like this. hope you get some useful advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now