Talk

Advanced search

OK... should i be worried??advice needed urgently please

(7 Posts)
mydisguise Tue 22-Jul-08 10:48:31

Ive been having a show since early hrs of sat morning. It started off as clear jelly, gradually changing into a creamy green and snotty texture (sorry tmi), however this morning, i got out of bed, and fel like my period had started. went to the loo and had this creamy greeny discharge. do u think its still my show? just checked my pad and theres a small amount of the discharge again

I'm not sure green is right.. it could be an infection. I think you should consult midwife asap.

mydisguise Tue 22-Jul-08 10:53:03

it was definately show before, no smells and no infection.just concerned as it is more a discharge now

aly16 Tue 22-Jul-08 10:55:25

I had loads of discharge week before I gave birth and it was a creamy green colour. I was ok, no infection but was a week after when I went into labour. I wouldn't worry but would still get checked by midwife just to be safe wink

noodleh63 Tue 22-Jul-08 10:56:26

agree with shiny happy. from what i remember, yellow is fine, green get it checked out.

mydisguise Tue 22-Jul-08 10:56:31

im hoping its less than a week away lol, im overdue by 3 days lol. x

belgo Tue 22-Jul-08 10:57:10

Get yourself checked by the midwife. They may need to take a sample. Have you been checked for GBS? It could also be thrush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now