Talk

Advanced search

nearly 36 weeks-what are sgns of labour ? curious

(10 Posts)
daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 14:01:29

Im nearly 36 weeks, but I was just wondering, iv'e been feeling a bit nausea but not actually being sick, been like it a few days now, been eating fine and haven't been sick through this whole pregnancy. Did have a bit of a lower back pain 2 days ago, but been fine now. I know it's early days even thought I know they can come anytime now,does this mean anything, som e syptoms im having,just my hormones being my hormones. IYSWIM. Other night went toilet like properly 5times early hours, but then next 2 days have to go like none. But then today had to go a few times smile

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 14:05:05

oh maybe bit TMI but mean anything when you get like whitish stains on your underwear, also when your urine is like very yellowy, sorry about the detail but I got to ask blush

MKG Sun 20-Jul-08 14:50:49

It sounds like your body is getting ready. You probably still have a few weeks to go though.

Just try to rest and enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy for now.

Is this your first baby?

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 15:04:27

yeh trying to rest smile well I am sometimes i think i should be resting allot more than I am, yeh is first baby so I know they say labour can take upto so many hours, hey prefessionlas not always right are they hehe

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 19:23:05

Im now getting really tight feelings in my tummy every now and then, they aren't painful, and sometimes feels as if my ribs are being pulled in, or im trying to breathe in, but im just sitting there smile and its not me doing it. Any advice or anything would be much appreciated

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 20:44:52

Also i may aswell put my questions on same one. At the moment finding it bit difficlt to bend, even just laying on the bed and just to reach for something not far away. this normal, could it be just way where the baby is sitting. SOME ADVICE PLEASE hmm

Divvy Sun 20-Jul-08 20:48:12

Hi, when I get the pressure when in bum when I bend, it can be eased by having a poo....are you constipated at all? as it can trigger contractions.

or it could be the baby trying to engage.

Divvy Sun 20-Jul-08 20:49:50

If in any doubt ring labour ward, they will be happy to advise you, or maybe even check you over xx

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 21:00:18

don't feel constipated atall, yeh didnt think of that, der me hehe ring labour ward. My partner says maybe you should squat, but then yeh can i do that,. Had to sit on my bed a minute ago, lean over just get a mag, hardly leaned atall, and it hurt. But its been bit like it all day, thought id see how it went, but still bit same. Mean its not painful just hurts a bit when i bend, people probbaly say don't bend smile but you gotta at times

daisy26 Sun 20-Jul-08 21:32:47

rang labour ward said probably braxton hicks-so ill just go into a drop centre tomoz and see what they say thankyou for advice divvy xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now