Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

need a moan

(3 Posts)
furballmad Tue 04-Jan-05 20:28:42

Hi I am 11 days off my due date with my fifth and last, I know i must be mad,only joking. Are there any other mums out there who had loads of pain in the pubic bone area?. Every night about 10 she drives me mad with pain. I had similar but not as much round the back pelvic region with my little boy. My consultant offered me an elective section 2 weeks early but i said no. I go to the hospital tommorrow and want to ask to be induced slightly early, as my last pregnancy went 10 days over and he weighed 9lb 10 oz and had to be induced as my waters never break on their own. Has anyone out there ever been induced early, and is this a reasonable request. I spoke to my midwife about this and she thinks i woukd be better being induced early than go over and maybe have an emergency section as baby will be slightly smaller than going full term or over.

TheDragon Tue 04-Jan-05 20:29:54

It's certainly a reasonable request with a previous large baby - I was offered it as a matter of course with DS2.

furballmad Tue 04-Jan-05 20:45:55

Thanks theDragon I feel silly worrying as this is not my first, is their any truth in the fact that in the last 4 weeks the baby gains half a pound a week

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: