Talk

Advanced search

Really need so advice

(5 Posts)
Lily189 Sun 15-Nov-20 16:54:36

Posted a few times I started my first birth after birth 8 days ago when I was 6weeks postpartum it was extremely heavy and was sent to hopsital they said it was my period after feeling my stomach checking my blood pressure and urine
They prescribed me mefenamic and tranexamic acid yesterday I had 3 of each 3 times and this morning there was no blood until and hour ago I went to the toliet and its started again I'm acc sitting crying in thought it had finished now it back

I've been told if bleeding isnt away by wednesday I've go straight back to hospital
Anyone had similar experiences when did it end
Will the mefenamic and tranexamic acid keep the bleeding away just need hope this is 8 days of worse bleeding ever now I'm worried the way its stopping for abit then coming back what could cause that

OP’s posts: |
Lily189 Sun 15-Nov-20 17:08:02

Bump

Perfect28 Sun 15-Nov-20 17:13:32

Sorry op I can't decipher your post. Hope you're OK though

Lily189 Sun 15-Nov-20 17:30:11

I started my first period after birth 8 days ago it's been extremely heavy was sent to hopsital yesterday they felt my stomach and said was bad first period they have me tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid to stop it this morning the bleeding was gone now its started again really worried as I have go back hospital if dosnt stop by wednesday

Perfect28 Sun 15-Nov-20 18:35:49

Try not to worry, you've sought medical attention which is great. Take their advice, if you're really worried in the meantime call 111 or your gp tomorrow.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in