Talk

Advanced search

Past due date........So exhausted

(3 Posts)
Bug8 Sat 28-Mar-20 22:39:25

I am now 40+4 weeks, I had hoped baby would arrive before due date but didn't happen. Then was hoping on my due date, that came and went. I saw my midwife a day before my due date and when she measured baby, she said baby had gone down in growth, that got me so worried. She booked me in for a scan which showed baby was doing well and was measuring and growing fine. Coming back home, by now, it was 40+1 weeks, I was relaxed, happy and hoping I would go into labour soon.........

With no contractions, am getting really exhausted, fed up and frustrated. I was quite emotional this morning, was feeling depressed and cried a bit. Am only getting Brixton hicks (been getting these for a few months) but no labour. Seeing midwife on Monday, I wish I could just go into labour right now. I am so uncomfortable........gosh.

Anyone else who is in my shoes? I guess I need some encouragement 😊

OP’s posts: |
MrsCl19 Sun 29-Mar-20 08:00:24

Hi Op I really feel for you as I was 10 days over 😩

Have you got a sweep booked? I had one about 41 weeks and it deffo go things moving

Bug8 Sun 29-Mar-20 11:42:28

@MrsCl19 I haven't got anything booked yet. Am guessing my midwife will have to arrange a way forward. Am seeing her tomorrow, will see what she advises.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in