Talk

Advanced search

Needing advice

(3 Posts)
Chez13 Tue 24-Mar-20 19:40:40

Hi ladies,

Currently 30weeks pregnant at the moment and been given the choice to have either c-section or vbac , really finding it hard to come to a decision, first baby i had vaginal birth which resulted in forceps and turned out a really bad recovery , second birth i was given section due to having gestational diabetes and spd recovery a bit longer but went well in surgery my question is has any mums had a vbac and how did it go ? If given the choice would u opt for section again ? Either way im terrified given all that's going on at the moment 😩 any advice i would be grateful thanks in advance 😘

OP’s posts: |
Coastercat Tue 24-Mar-20 21:54:42

First pregnancy baby got stuck, ‘emergency’ section (one of those ones when 10 mins later the baby is born) fine afterwards. Second time attempted VBAC baby got stuck and heart stopped. Very emergency forceps, truly horrific butchery, baby was out and resuscitated ok but so traumatic. This time 100% elective section.

Chez13 Tue 24-Mar-20 22:07:11

@Coastercat oh gosh sounds very traumatic for u glad all was well , im just so unsure what to do , one min my mind is set im having section end of then 10 mins later im like nahhh no thanks !! 🤦🏼‍♀️ x

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in