Advanced search

who do I ask for a c section?

(4 Posts)
brookelopez Fri 06-Sep-19 10:31:19

I have a consultant and midwife with this pregnancy (first), as I have 2 slipped discs and really bad sciatica.

who do I actually ask for a section? my next midwife appointment is mid September and I don't know when I'll be seeing the consultant yet

OP’s posts: |
Weathergirl1 Fri 06-Sep-19 18:19:13

Mention it at the midwife appointment and she should be able to get you into the system/flag it. I was told the earlier the better to let them know (by a midwife who works with ELCS patients). Good luck OP.

FlowerTink Fri 06-Sep-19 18:21:26

Ask the midwife and she will get you in for a consultant appointment. Then you'll see the consultant and go through your thoughts with them.

brookelopez Fri 06-Sep-19 22:39:07

thanks both. I will definitely speak to her about it at my next appointment. I'm only 13 weeks but if I have to fight for it then I want as much time as possible

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in