Talk

Advanced search

DC3- seem to have been in 'pre- labour' for a week.... its driving me mad

(5 Posts)
happypiglet Fri 13-Jul-07 13:51:07

Bit of a moan really so apologies. Had DS1 at 38w and DS2 at 37w (both 'out of the blue so to speak with no pre warning) and I am today 39w with DC3.
Had a 'false' start last Thurs night and since then contractions off and on which are not very painful but certainly wake me up every night and stop me in my tracks- in fact it feels like I am permanently about to start a period (this is exactly how I used to feel in the 2 days before period and I had v painful ones). Plus I am having lower back ache.
Making me very tired and fed up and GRUMPY esp with DS's.
MW seems to think the position of baby may be not quite right (sideways rather than back to my front) which may be why I keep staring and then stopping. She also thinks I may not be ready psycologically but hey I have never been readier after 2 ealry ones everything this time is ready when it wasn't before!
Even though I am not overdue it is how it feels.
Has anyone else had this????

twoplusone Fri 13-Jul-07 14:19:44

I have had a lot of niggles over the last few weeks (2weeks i think) were I have thought is this things starting.. but hey ho still here. Number 3 is due in two days....

MegaLegilimens Fri 13-Jul-07 14:22:10

I was convinced I was in labour with DS3 every dat for 2 weeks. MW said it was a typical third baby thing.

happypiglet Fri 13-Jul-07 18:03:50

Thanks its nice to know I am not going mad....

NAB3 Fri 13-Jul-07 18:05:55

I started on Friday afternoon with number 3 and had him Monday morning. Helped along with a walk, rhubarb, curry, raspberry leaf tablet and possibly sex. Can't remember!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now