Low BP all thru pg - 100/60. Don't know about protein bc they only ever checked once in the first trimester. Now at 37+4, BP shot up, urine test shows protein and white blood cells and I'm off to the hospital for further tests.
AND I'm only 1/5th engaged after having convinced myself the whole thing will happen early because I ^couldn't possibly^ get any bigger or less comfortable...
I had this from around 34 weeks. Had BP of 140/85 or 90 and protien in urine.
They didn't really do anything until I was 39 weeks then all of a sudden they decided that they were not going to take any risks and try and get labour started. This involved a sweep which did the trick and I had ds2 the next day. Worst thing was the 24 hour urine sample . The sweep wasn't so bad and definitely worked. Also at least I didn't go over due dates and ds2 was absolutely fine. BP and protien in urine is back to normal now. GOOD LUCK.
I'm not sure but my bump was pretty low. They did say my cervix was quite soft (TMI) which was a good sign that the baby was on his way some time soon. I think if they were really worried they would induce you however engaged you were.
With me they just kept an eye on BP/protien until nearer my due date. DS2 did seem to move down all of a sudden though so guess your bump could move down at any time Awful towards the end isn't it. You really just want it over!!
Well the good news is that my GP seems to be rubbish. Will know more tomorrow when the blood results get back but the midwife found no protein in my urine, my bp was back down to what it has been and she found me 2/5 palpable, not 4/5.
I've been taking Omega 3 all along (since I heard it was good for baby brain power!) - are there no dangers associated with a double dose? Already taking three liquid capsules per day. I've got a huuuuge bottle so I can easily double up if you're sure!
"Very strange case but obviously not a case of PET as such, I would say she should
take a normal dose of omega three if she is asymptomatic but there are no risks
associated with fish oils as long as they are not liver oils which are obviously
high in vit A, they are just fats.
I would ask for some serial BP checks and urine checks because I wouldn't be
satisfied with the results so far".
Stay strong and don't be rushed into anything, if anything is suggested remember BRAIN.
B What are the Benefits to me or to my Baby?
R What are the Risks?
A Are there any Alternative courses of action?
I Ask yourself - what is my Intuition?
N Must it happen right Now...can we wait? Or is Never OK?