Talk

Advanced search

Labour- how long after plug lost?

(7 Posts)
Stargirl90 Tue 11-Dec-18 12:51:11

I'm just curious really as to whether there's a chance of me going into labour before my induction on Thursday.
Lost several bits of plug yesterday and more today. It's the first time I've lost any plug. I am 41+4.

I haven't had many pains, the odd period pain but nothing much 😣

OP’s posts: |
KittenCamile Tue 11-Dec-18 13:00:10

I lost my plug about 2pm and DS was born at 4am the next day.

But I had already been having surges for over 12 hrs when my plug went. Fingers crossed your close

Mamabearx4 Tue 11-Dec-18 13:04:38

Didnt have any noticeable plug loss with first 2. But my 3rd, wow, didnt stop for hours. Think it stated arounf 3pm, was waiting for progression till midnight,nothing. Soon as we got into bed, my waters went she was here 2 hours later. Im afraid theres no garentee when you will progress, but you are on your way. Best of luck xx

humawOo Tue 11-Dec-18 16:44:19

I lost my plug around 6 in the evening and my waters broke the next morning at 11. I lost my plug for a couple of days before and it was a white colour, then that evening it had some red in it. If it's red tinged you're most likely about to go into labour soon. Good luck x

Stargirl90 Tue 11-Dec-18 16:53:59

Wow it happened so quick for you all. No blood in it sadly, yesterday it was (tmi) slightly brown tinged at first as though it was old blood then now it's just turned into (sorry!) snot type blobs.
Having more period pains but at this point I think I'm gonna end up getting induced 😣

OP’s posts: |
Stephisaur Tue 11-Dec-18 20:30:28

Started losing my plug on Sunday, had my bloody show this morning.

Currently sat on my ball timing contractions!

Period pains accompanied my show this morning, which was pink, and have develop over the day.

Hope it starts soon for you x

Iloveyoubaby26 Tue 11-Dec-18 20:46:05

Period like pain started at 10am
Lost plug around 12pm
Waters broke at 8pm
DS born next morning at 9am

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in