Talk

Advanced search

Got questions about giving birth? Know what to expect and when to expect it, with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

What were your early labour signs?

(5 Posts)
rubyred84 Mon 11-Jun-18 23:08:39

I'm 39+4 eith dc3 and wanting this baby out now! I've had an upset tummy for days, a few twinges here and there, my tummy has dropped....but nothing is properly happening yet!

So tell me your early labour signs and how long from those it took for you to be contracting regularly?

toastytea Tue 12-Jun-18 21:52:14

My first signs were contractions - baby born approx 12hrs later! No other signs, just contractions that gradually built throughout the day. Hope this helps!

mycatplotsdeath Tue 12-Jun-18 21:57:15

I was restless and got leg cramps.
6 hours later my contractions started
33 hours and 12 mins later baby was born

2good Wed 13-Jun-18 18:17:15

I'm still waiting on symptoms 😢 41+4

FartnissEverbeans Fri 15-Jun-18 11:28:21

Nothing noticeable until my waters popped - although I did cry a lot the night before!

A few days before I went to my obgyn for a routine appointment and he found that I was 2cm dilated. When he hooked me up to a monitor they found that I was contracting too - I had no idea and couldn't feel them at all... lovely invisible contractions didn't last long unfortunately

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: