Talk

Advanced search

Labour & lady garden

(3 Posts)
emma94 Mon 12-Feb-18 23:38:19

Hi lovely ladies!
I just wanted to know what happens to your bump straight after birth and within a couple of months after that? Also down there…does the labia stretch out and stay like that? I guess I just wanna know if it is significantly different or not afterwards.
Thanks,
Emma x

GruffaloPants Mon 19-Feb-18 02:33:07

You still have quite a bump afterwards, but it feels much softer (uterus feels hard at first). It goes down gradually, but I was still in maternity clothes for the first few weeks.

I guess everyone is different, but labia etc go back roughly to normal.

ILoveMyFrenchie Mon 05-Mar-18 22:34:55

Hi!
I know the bump does stay for a while afterwards but like the other lady said it is much softer and the appearance is different for every mum.
I was very fortunate in that mine just disappeared but that probs had something to do with the fact I had a very small bump! As for downstairs it took a while after pelvic floor excersises and stitches to heal for it to look and feel pretty normal. 8 months down the line and mine looks the same as it did! Also my partner says it is actually tighter so that's a win! Haha.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: