Talk

Advanced search

So worried and scared

(4 Posts)
Jeannieclaude Sun 17-Dec-17 20:24:17

Thank you very much for your kind words. I needed to hear/read something as encouraging as your post. Met with the anaesthetist on Friday and she's put us both at ease too. She said she has seen worse medical cases and that I'm just a logistic nightmare due to the clexane. So dh and I are going for natural delivery and hope it'll all be well. Just have to deal with the fact that I cannot have the epidural for at least 18hrs after last clexane shot. My youngest took me 15hrs till he was there, so I might have this Bubba in no time. My hope is, there won't be any complications or so, that in the end they will have to give me a c sec. Again, thank you for your words. All the best and merry Christmas to you and your loved ones x fsmile

OP’s posts: |
Nature6389 Sun 17-Dec-17 08:47:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Emabrmsca Sat 09-Dec-17 08:28:52

Aww it sounds horrible for you. I dont have any advice but just commenting so that it bumps it for you. Hopefully someone will be able to offer some useful advice soon 💐

Jeannieclaude Fri 08-Dec-17 12:10:13

Hi there,
I'm currently 32 weeks with my third child (other sons are 17&14) And Im having a nightmare of a pregnancy. I suffer from asthma and copd, I have multiple blood clots (one of them in my lung), have to inject clexane twice a day and I have a heart condition that is still being investigated. I'm under the haemophilia clinic, gynaecology consultant as well as anaesthesiologist. Theyre working on a plan so I have a good delivery and that baby and I are safe. However the anaesthesiologist said today that the tricky part with me is, that once they have one issue under control, it'll affect the other. I'm panicking beyond belief that somethings going to happen to baby or me. I have the option of a elective c section, but it comes with great risks (bleeding, heart, breathing etc) And so far everyone agreed that I won't be induced as I obviously can't be off clexane too long. I have no clue if I'm coming or going, No idea what to do. I'm just scared to death and needed to let it out.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in