Talk

Advanced search

Nausea and nearly 39 weeks

(5 Posts)
makemyminduptime Mon 06-Nov-17 19:18:25

I'm nearly 39 weeks and have been feeling really nauseous for the past couple of hours, couldn't face eating a meal. I did have some very mild crampy pains but they seem to have gone now. Just wondering if this sounds similar to the start of anyone else's labour?

With my first labour, I lost my mucous plug over a few days before my waters broke and then contractions started, don't remember feeling nauseous like this, so I think things can't be starting yet as haven't lost my mucous plug or had any other signs, but just curious as to other people's experiences.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 07-Nov-17 08:33:06

Bumping this for you xx

123bananas Tue 07-Nov-17 08:37:52

It could be although I didn't vomit much until I was in transition with dd2.

I did have a return of morning sickness/nausea with both dd1 and dd2 in the final month of pregnancy. My poor stomach was so squashed.

Eat light, little and often. Soup, salad, crackers etc... I found if I didn't eat at all it made the nausea worse due to the build up of wind and acid in the stomach.

2018babyonboard Tue 07-Nov-17 08:42:11

I was nauseous for a day and then very sick the evening my waters broke and labour started so could be the start of it.

Could also just be baby getting big and squished though, good luck!

makemyminduptime Tue 07-Nov-17 15:07:08

Thanks. The nausea disappeared after a while and no sign of baby yet! I thought it might have been a sign that things were starting, especially with the mild cramps, but doesn't look like it was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now