Talk

Advanced search

38 weeks pregnant- anyone else?

(11 Posts)
gigglingbiscuit Thu 26-Oct-17 10:57:46

Hi all
I’m 38+1 with my first pregnancy. Anyone else symptom spotting? Fed up? Nesting?

2ducks2ducklings Thu 26-Oct-17 17:08:33

Yes to all! Plus I've got a stinking cold so that breathing is nigh on impossible sad

BendydickCuminsnatch Thu 26-Oct-17 17:10:14

I'm 38 weeks on Saturday, c section a week on Monday (6th Nov). DS2! Crapping myself, was so chilled with DS1 but no idea how to juggle 2! My mum is having massive surgery on the 8th too so she was going to come help in week 3 but no longer!

savasana Thu 26-Oct-17 17:12:50

I’m 39 weeks and yes to fed up and symptom spotting, no inclination for nesting though. Napping however, is a different story! Lots of nap inclination grin

gigglingbiscuit Thu 26-Oct-17 17:54:06

Glad I’m not alone! I’ve been on mat leave since Monday, did a bit of cleaning that day but now too tired to do anything really! Is it bad to feel guilt DH is at work all day while I nap, read and take long baths?

savasana Thu 26-Oct-17 21:06:03

Absolutely not. You’ll look back fondly at this time (I have two already!) Enjoy it

Guardup Fri 27-Oct-17 20:13:32

I’m 39+3 and went over with both of my other children. Already every minute is like an hour and every hour like a year and I could have another 2+ weeks which is stretching out like an eternity......

Julesbegone Fri 27-Oct-17 20:45:47

38+1 today. Midwife has suggested Evening Primrose Oil and eating lots of dates. I honestly feel like this pregnancy is going to last forever!

Eating my body weight in chocolate too, which is obviously not a good idea when I’m hardly moving either!

gigglingbiscuit Fri 27-Oct-17 23:24:45

Ooh evening primrose oil is a good idea, I’ll try that!
I know what you mean about eating- I was aiming for 2st weight gain but that’s right out the window now!

upthewolves Fri 27-Oct-17 23:30:22

38+6 here, section on Monday. I'm exhausted and my 2 year old has chosen this week to debut her new wake up time of 5am hmm

Also eating everything in sight!

Wishing you all smooth deliveries!

Julesbegone Fri 27-Oct-17 23:48:35

Def going to try the EPO and dates. Also going to try and nap less and move more. I feel for you, upthewolves, no way I could be doing this with another child to care for! Think I’ll have to stop at 1!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now