Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Signs of labour?

(2 Posts)
Ladybirdgal Sun 15-Oct-17 19:17:53

Hola smile

Just looking for a bit of advice as I’m really clueless. I’m 39 weeks pregnant today but since Friday, my braxton hicks have really amped up that it’s happening more often now. I was at a hen do yesterday afternoon when all of a sudden, I had theee worst stomach ache/cramps and had to leave early. Been on the toilet constantly, thought it would get better today but it’s been the same again today. I feel like I have nothing left in me apart from my guts wanting to drop out.

Along with what feels like Braxton Hicks every hour, slight backache and having a similar feeling to what I’d get before my period starts, I think my body is just trolling me but my friend thinks it’s possibly the start of labour?

Has anyone else had similar experiences to this?

NameChange30 Sun 15-Oct-17 19:20:02

Yep sounds like the start of labour to me. Mine felt like really bad period pain to begin with. You'll know when it kicks off for good - it's pretty unmistakable when the "period pain" turns into contractions. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now