Talk

Advanced search

Mucous plug - Warning Picture

(7 Posts)
ItsWasntMe Fri 22-Sep-17 11:18:33

I'm 39+2 today

I woke up in the night for a wee (normal) and felt quite wet as I was walking to the loo, when I got there I had quite a bit of runny, creamy discharge in my knickers - see pic sorry tmi!!

I wondered whether this was my mucous plug at the time but I have no idea what it looks like. Anyway I put a pad on and went back to bed and then this morning when I went for the first wee after I got up there was about the same amount on the pad again.

Do you think this is my plug, is labour imminent? I'm clutching at straws now I just want to meet my baby!

combatbarbie Fri 22-Sep-17 11:26:35

Mine looked like a huge blob of jelly

crazycatbaby Fri 22-Sep-17 11:27:50

Mine was like a piece of liver had fallen out of me. Not quite what I was expecting sad

lemonnade Fri 22-Sep-17 11:29:34

That doesn't look like a plug.

It's usually like thick jelly, brown or pink, some parts more clear.

Damnpeskykids Fri 22-Sep-17 11:30:18

I had that kind of discharge through majority of my pregnancies, as PP said mine was like a big blob of jelly too! Congrats tho & good luck!

Spam88 Fri 22-Sep-17 11:35:04

Doesn't look like your plug, just discharge (of which I had copious amounts in pregnancy 👎). When your plug goes you'll know about it, sooo much mucus! And it's clear, possibly blood-streaked, rather than creamy.

hurtandshocked Fri 22-Sep-17 11:36:35

Mine looked like an oyster

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now