Talk

Advanced search

Third baby stiries

(8 Posts)
Jumpmom1 Mon 17-Apr-17 10:23:51

Apologies if this has been a previous thread. What's your third baby stories. Delivery, late/early etc

sleepyMe12 Mon 17-Apr-17 10:32:45

6 days early.
Waters went and contractions started a couple minutes later.
Born hour and half later very nearly didn't make delivery room.

Jumpmom1 Mon 17-Apr-17 10:43:03

any stitches? Tears? Grazing?

Jumpmom1 Mon 17-Apr-17 10:44:32

The reason I ask is I am very small framed and my last 2 deliveries (no 1 espesh) I had a lot of stitches and was in a lot of pain afterwards. Hoping that no 3 isn't as bad!

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Mon 17-Apr-17 10:45:23

Few days early at 6am.
Picked the other 2 dc up at 330pm.
No tears /stitches /bruising.

AtAmber Mon 17-Apr-17 11:00:16

Two weeks early, the first two were both four weeks early. Contractions were very strong as soon as they started. We left for hospital after 30 minutes. I don't know how we made it to the hospital, he was almost born in the car. He was born 10 minutes after we arrived but that included me stopping pushing as the cord was round his neck. I had no tears or stitches, or pain relief!

Forkrightorf Mon 17-Apr-17 11:04:06

2 days late. Faster labour than the first two but not terrifyingly fast. Tore badly with DC1, less badly with DC2, no stitches with DC3 which was wonderful - recovery was a doddle even though she was over 9lb.
All in all a very nice experience smile
Good luck OP x

sleepyMe12 Mon 17-Apr-17 17:52:37

No tears etc, had a lot of stitches with DC 1&2 so was abit worried about scar tissue but there was no need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now