Private csection hospitals

(6 Posts)
babynelly2010 Mon 13-Mar-17 11:55:55

Hi, I am in essex. Loughton/ epping way, currently booked in harlow. My baby is in transverse lie and my insurance will cover csection if the baby does not turn. I am 36+2 weeks.
Portland was recommended to me but not with specific consultant. Anyone could recommend other hospitals and consultants? May be closer to me please?

Sugarcoma Sun 19-Mar-17 14:03:51

Just had my baby at the Lindo Wing with Guy Thorpe Beeston and could not recommend either highly enough.

babynelly2010 Mon 20-Mar-17 18:11:44

Thank you. I am currently preferring lindo wing over portland. Thank you for the name of consultant also.

Slummymummy2017 Tue 21-Mar-17 08:55:14

Hi

I lived in Loughton when I had my DD. I used Tariq Miskry on the Lindo. Fab consultant and amazing facilities. How far along are you? They tend to be booked quickly as it's small.

Slummymummy2017 Tue 21-Mar-17 08:56:20

I've just seen your nearly at term. I think it highly unlikely you'll get a bed there now. You'll need to pursue something at the Portland.

Slummymummy2017 Tue 21-Mar-17 13:39:50

Also it won't cover all the costs, only the c section part. You will have to pay a considerable element of it yourself. It will be thousands!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now