Talk

Advanced search

Periods : after BC & TTC

(1 Post)
OnNaturesCourse Sat 25-Feb-17 12:36:38

This may be TMI but looking for comfort. Im on my 2nd cycle post BC after stopping in Dec. My withdrawal bleeds on the pill where heavy and lasted 4 days, they soaked about 2 super tampons a day so about 20ml, 80ml per cycle. Since then im still on for 4 days but the period starts with a day of brown discharge that i used a liner for and dont measure, then a day of about 10ml loss followed by a heavy day of 20ml loss. After that i get darker blood that averages about 5ml per day. Im about 40ml loss per cycle which is super low for me. I was on the pill 11 years so dont have a clear memory of it, but i was a teen then so i wouldnt be able to compare much anyway. My main concern is my family are early starters and finishers, most periods start at 10-12years and end mid 30s-40s. Im late 20 so im worried. Ill see GP next cycle if its the same. Two cycle have been 32 and 28 days long. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now