Talk

Advanced search

IS it possible DC3 will come on time?

(4 Posts)
sj257 Sun 08-Jan-17 19:18:43

My first two were induced 14 days overdue and 10 days overdue. Cervix was never favourable with them and they didnt engage until labour.

I'm currently 38+4 and the past couple of weeks I've felt pains on what I presume is my cervix when the baby moves, can't remember this happening the other two times. I've also had a few tightenings when out and about the past few days. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. Just wondered if anyone else had been induced a couple of times then had spontaneous labour with subsequent children? I have a sweep on Friday so guess I will know more after that.

Whisperingeye1 Wed 11-Jan-17 02:05:06

I wasn't induced with my first 2 but they were both a week late. Number 3 arrived a week early just before xmas so think it is definitely possible. smile Fingers crossed for you

chloechloe Wed 11-Jan-17 12:37:34

It's possible - every baby and pregnancy is different even if it feels the same iyswim?

Both my pregnancies were identical - small SGA babies as the placenta wasn't functioning properly. DD1 was induced at 40+5 but ended in CS before I went into labour.

I was convinced the same would happen with DD2 as I had all the same issues as with DD1. She had other things in mind though and arrived by VBAC 2 weeks early in just 3.5 hours!

Fingers crossed for you - sounds like things are moving along!

ispymincepie Thu 12-Jan-17 15:52:04

My dc1 was induced at 42+2, dc2 spontaneous at 40+5. Dc3 SRM at 38+4! (Dc4 spontaneous at 42+0)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now