Talk

Advanced search

Contractions

(6 Posts)
Shesays1 Sat 07-Jan-17 17:05:37

Just can't get my head around how to time contractions does anyone know a good app I can download to count them

Thanks

DinkyGT Sat 07-Jan-17 17:11:01

I had the pregnancy+ app and thought it was brilliant. Easy to use and keep track of contractions - my partner was even fine with using it and he's a technophobe! Good luck! Breathe! X

Shesays1 Sat 07-Jan-17 17:24:45

Thank you I'm due on the 9th just had random feelings of pressure don't even know if it's contraction or just her moving 🙈

DinkyGT Sat 07-Jan-17 19:00:09

Oh wow! Hopefully she will make an appearance soon! I was due on 9th last year and my LG came on 8th - it's her 1st birthday tomorrow! I started off feeling just not quite right, lots of pressure down below - "fanny daggers" is the term I like! 😂 Started getting faint tightening all round bump eventually which became worse and worse. I went for a long walk, used my birthing ball a lot to sit on to ease the pressure and rested too.
Hope it all goes smoothly for you! 🙏

Trifleorbust Sat 07-Jan-17 19:00:16

I just recorded the time of each contraction. Occasionally I timed them to see how long they were going for.

Shesays1 Sat 07-Jan-17 19:39:32

Thanks dinky I just think she's so comfy but just getting confused because I don't think I've experianced bh or contractions just feels like she's moving 😳 I told everyone I felt like I would go early but now I'm getting lots of messages daily asking for her lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now