Talk

Advanced search

5th c section

(6 Posts)
Jinxysbaby Sun 24-Jul-16 01:30:36

So here goes I had a baby 15 mths ago went on the mini pill, couldn't have the depo like I normally do cause of my age nd being a smoker, anyone I got pregnant unplanned, I thought long and hard wat to do but I couldn't kill my baby so here I am 23 weeks pregnant, and gonna need a 5th c section, I'm so so so scared I can't think about nothing else, my last c section I lost 700ms of blood was lucky I didn't need a transfusion, I really think something is Gonna go wrong this time, as anyone else felt like this, pls no horror story's I'm scared enough

OP’s posts: |
PeppasNanna Sat 30-Jul-16 17:52:14

Bump...

DearTeddyRobinson Sat 30-Jul-16 17:53:23

Have you been referred to a consultant?

MissBattleaxe Sat 30-Jul-16 17:57:40

Yes, aren't you under consultant care? They could answer any questions you may be worried about.

seza12345 Sat 27-Aug-16 07:58:06

I'm the same I've just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th was told when had my 3rd not to get pregnant again as I will have a difficult birth as this will be my 4 th section I'm scared as hell as I nearly died last time I don't know what to do but don't want to get rid of the babyx can I have a normal birth

bonzo77 Sat 27-Aug-16 08:25:09

You both need to discuss with your consultants. These things vary hugely from one woman to the next, one pregnancy to the next and between consultants. I know (not personally) of one woman who has had 6. I have had 3 and the surgeon last time said my insides looked like I'd only had 1 previous rather than 2 and was fine to have another, though many would not be.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in