Talk

Advanced search

Tempted by the trampoline.

(5 Posts)
TheABC Sat 14-May-16 18:59:02

DH is just setting up a massive trampoline in the back garden - supposedly for DS, but really for himself. I am watching wistfully whilst bouncing on a space hopper and trying to ignore latent labour pains (these have been happening on and off since Tuesday and I am truly fucked off with the lack of sleep). Debating a bouncing session on the trampoline to get the baby to come out! My EDD is today, so it can't do any harm, right?
grin

DarlingCoffee Sun 15-May-16 16:17:34

Hmm. I wouldn't if I were you. My sense of balance was really off when I was pregnant. I would stick to the space hopper! Good luck, it sounds like you're on your way at least. smile

percythepenguin Fri 20-May-16 20:26:25

I know someone who bounced on a trampoline on her due date and was having contractions before she left the leisure centre, I gave it a go in the local park when I was overdue and achieved nothing apart from embarrassing myself when one of the other school mum's saw me!

octobersunshine Fri 20-May-16 20:51:22

I did this on Wednesday afternoon and labour started within about 8 hours. Was only very gentle for about ten minutes. Could have been a coincidence, but as the baby wasn't even engaged on Tuesday, I'm inclined to think a little bounce helped to speed things up. Good luck!

kiki22 Fri 20-May-16 22:58:23

I would have a little bounce as long as you don't go mad and hurt yourself... Oh or maybe sit on it and get dp to bounce you 😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now