Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ball in vagina 2nd degree tear?? **tmi**

(3 Posts)
Janessachacon23 Sat 20-Feb-16 23:40:19

This is a little tmi but when I had my son I had a second degree tear and I never had the courage to actually look down there till recently and I noticed like a fleshy type ball in the opening it isn't protruding out its just in there I had it checked out at 5 weeks pp and he said it isn't a cyst and he didn't mention prolapse he just said everything is out of Wack it isn't going to go back to normal how it was before but it'll go back somewhat he said it was something like my vaginal walls now I'm freaking out cause my doctor said give it another 2 weeks so now I'm almost 8 weeks postpartum and nothing has changed ! I am so insecure and I wish it would just get better ! Does anyone have similar stories on this I feel like I'm alone ! Or does anyone know how to atleast reduce the sizesad

gunting Sat 20-Feb-16 23:45:24

I had a second degree tear after my giant son and I still don't feel 'normal' at 16 weeks pp.

It does few better than it did before though so it might just be one of those things you need to wait out. Sorry I don't have better advice I hope it goes away!

kiki22 Sun 21-Feb-16 15:22:32

I had 2 3rd deg tears and an episiotomy I don't look anything like what I did before there's about 1cm of skin missing. It really upset me at first I didn't want dp to see and constantly worried I felt diff to him but as time has gone on I've accepted that it's got as 'better' as its going to get and its me now. It did take about 6 months to settle into the perminant arrangement though it looked healed before that. Worst thing I done was look at the stitches it upset me so much I looked like Frankenstein's bloody monster!

Tbh it hardly bothers me anymore that I'm not the same I've gotten used to it, I have to admit something a bit weird though that helped me I googled images of vaginas as weird as it sounds seeing the variety of vaginas out there made me worry less about my own.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now