Talk

Advanced search

unwell after c-section

(2 Posts)
Morgan6653 Fri 29-Jan-16 08:21:21

I had an elcs 10 days ago, I have been having bm since day 2 but it was a struggle. In the middle of night last light I have had to go various times with bad diarrhea and felt nauseous all night. Has anyone experienced this or is it maybe I have a bug

MYA2016 Fri 29-Jan-16 09:08:47

I am on day 14 since mine and have been feeling poorly too sad I keep getting tummy upsets and I go really faint and light headed a lot. I also had a big bleed on Monday and ended up back in hospital where they told me I have an infection in my womb and also my external scar.
It really is pants, I do feel for you. Mine was an emergency and it never crossed my mind it'd happen. I felt totally unprepared and my husband went back to work yesterday I spent most of the day in tears feeling I couldn't cope!
Not being able to drive or even really walk anywhere is rubbish and very isolating.
I can only assume we'll be feeling better in a week or two and start enjoying life and our new babies ASAP smile
hope you are ok flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now