Talk

Advanced search

4th c section

(4 Posts)
Natalieday1 Sun 06-Dec-15 23:56:11

Hello guys
I am currently 36+ weeks pregnant with my 4th baby!
Had a section with my last. 3 and am booked in for one on 28th December..
My youngest boy is 3 now so wasn't really that long ago since I had my last one but am really really panicking about it, totally had mind blank to how it all works, what they do on the day, healing etc etc!
Anyone had one more recently that can refresh my memory and stop me flapping!
Really I should be a pro at this with it bein my 4th but think my brain has just blanked it all out! Haha

Kavy5 Fri 11-Dec-15 07:28:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Suzietwo Sat 12-Dec-15 07:33:05

I'm all for mind blanking c sections. Just remember you didn't know the first time and coped. I'm also on track for a 4th and not desperately looking forwards to it! Lalalalala

imip Sat 12-Dec-15 07:49:41

Aftery 4th section the recovery was not so easy and in fact I was back in hospital. It's been almost 4 years since my last and final section (they all took place within 5 years). I'm also a bit scant on the details! However I thought recovery would be as easy as the first three (they were really easy), so my advice would be to take it really easy. At the time I had a 5, 3 and 1 yo and I did far too much, far too soon.... flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now