Talk

Advanced search

Period pain cramps at 32 weeks!!!!

(5 Posts)
Zainabisaaq84 Sun 06-Dec-15 04:21:30

Hi need a little advise... am 32 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child... av been getting braxton hicks since last week, but since Thursday I have been getting constantly period pain cramps went to see my gp on Friday he assured me nothing to worry abt ... but am just getting little worried because it's a constant pain and my lower back hurts aswell. .I feel as if I am bleeding but there is no blood ... I dnt want to ring my labour ward just incase I make a fool out of myself so wanted to know if anyone else experienced these pains this early...

LumpySpaceCow Sun 06-Dec-15 04:47:48

Just ring them, they won't think you are being a fool! The GPs aren't the experts, the midwives /obstetricians are and they will give you the relevant advice and monitor you if they feel it is necessary.
Regarding paid, I have a lot of pelvic and back pain but have had pelvic girdle pain and struggle with walking - could it be that? Could also be stretching pain around ligaments. However, on other hand, it could he prem labour so ring them x

LumpySpaceCow Sun 06-Dec-15 04:48:37

And if you've had a previous section then definitely ring x

Zainabisaaq84 Sun 06-Dec-15 05:10:43

Hi thanks for ur advise hun.. I have pelvic girdle pain aswell... but that pain is different from this. ..am gona give them a call once my hubby and kids are awake xx

MrsJK Tue 15-Dec-15 15:16:22

Any update OP? I'm 33 weeks & could have written this myself confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now