Could I be in very early labour?

(5 Posts)
Wishful80smontage Sun 22-Nov-15 08:18:38

I'm 37 + 2 days.
Feel like baby has been pushing down for a good week or so.
Now feel agitated last couple days.
Pain on and off not very regular but coming and going for a few days- but had stomach cramp pain since yest evening about 8pm. This is like a constant dull cramp across my tummy now though.
Back ache since sat morn.

With dd I gave birth day before due date and only symptom before waters breaking was bad back.

Hmmm I don't know?!
I did manage to sleep from 1 until the morning (bar getting up for wees) do if anything was happening would I have been able to sleep?!

holeinmyheart Sun 22-Nov-15 08:34:16

I had my 3rd DC three weeks before his due date. I hadn't even got a bag packed, so get packing.

I had lots of Braxton Hicks and was so energetic I was up a ladder painting windows in the afternoon. Had him in the evening in a few hours.

Wishful80smontage Sun 22-Nov-15 13:04:56

The back ache is not easing off feels like its round my hips too- it does feel like the pains I had last time but not as strong and not in waves - this is more like a constant full ache. Just waiting ATM I do need to be monitored throughout labour though

Wishful80smontage Sun 22-Nov-15 21:15:00

Still aches now don't know if I'm having contractions though- still not called mat ward yet.

ChubbyMummy12 Sun 22-Nov-15 21:49:53

Maybe give your midwife/delivery suit a quick ring and see what they think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now