Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Start of labour or still just practice??

(5 Posts)
lorza03 Wed 28-Oct-15 21:25:37

Hi all just after a little advise. This is my 1 St baby and I'm 38 weeks today. I hoovered my car earlier which really hurt my back. Then after lunch I started to feel quite sick and have period like pains, they seem to be very irregular and I've also had back ache on and off most of the day now. Usually the baby moves lots at night but doesn't seem to be as active as normal. My waters haven't gone and I haven't had a show. I find it really difficult to know what's going on with my body.!! Confused.com ??

Willow123707 Wed 28-Oct-15 22:03:36

You may be in what they call slow labor, where your cervix is dilating slow.

If you are getting back pains that are a period type pain then I'd call your labor ward as my labor stArted off that way until my first contraction striked 5 hours later!

Dixiechick17 Wed 28-Oct-15 22:08:03

Ignoring any signs of labour, if your baby is less active please contact your triage and request to be checked our. It's a myth when people say babies are less active when labour is imminent.

lorza03 Thu 29-Oct-15 01:50:41

Thank you for the comments guys smile

kayla999 Sun 01-Nov-15 10:22:50

Had 3 weeks sloe labour but hospital diagnosed it for me anything diff please get It checked out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now