Talk

Advanced search

Sore to lie on my front 7months post section

(5 Posts)
Whenwillwe3meetagain Thu 16-Jul-15 19:32:46

I had an elcs which turned into an emcs due to baby being in distress. My recovery was fine (brief scar infection). Before pregnany I always slept on my front but now it hurts my back!
Has anyone else had this? What can be done? I don't get backache much normally. Thanks

Whenwillwe3meetagain Thu 16-Jul-15 22:21:53

Anyone?

Hopeful83 Fri 17-Jul-15 00:17:39

I had a vaginal birth but I have this now. To lay on my front causes lower back pain. Very frustrating as this is how I like to sleep. My DD is 8 months now

KittyCatKittyCat Tue 21-Jul-15 20:08:19

I had this! But it did go, I just can't remember when. Fell pregnant again after 9m, and remember being disappointed that I couldn't sleep on my front any more once I got bigger, so perhaps 4 months in? So 13 months in all? I had an epidural and delivered on my back, and feel my back really did get a battering from it with slight back to back too. It did get better, just far more slowly than I would have liked, with no postnatal exercise or physio (which might help if you want to try it).

NinjaPanda34 Tue 21-Jul-15 20:14:20

I had an emcs and I also find it sore to lie on my front after more than a minute. It's like a pain in my tummy directly above my scar. Also find my back is sore at the site of the three failed epidurals. Sigh. Here's hoping it gets better soon, the babies are only 5&1/2 months old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now