Talk

Advanced search

contration app

(3 Posts)
samroberts2 Fri 19-Jun-15 09:44:01

hi. just wondering if anyone can reccomend an app for timing contractions. thanks xx

BlinkAndMiss Fri 19-Jun-15 12:05:25

I don't have a recommendation but I downloaded a free one for labour with my 1st baby. When I started having contractions I opened the app and it was great for a while, then my contractions got stronger and just at the crucial turning point of irregular to regular the app decided I'd had enough 'free' contractions and displayed a message that I would need to pay if I wanted to continue! It was both hysterically funny and scary at the same time because it took my concentration away and I had no idea how far apart my contractions were! So just make sure that if you download a free one it's thr full version and not the lite one smile.

I didn't pay BTW, I just got myself to hospital.

PenguinsandtheTantrumofDoom Fri 19-Jun-15 13:30:13

Is there a reason you want one? Most mw's just want to know if you are '3 in 10' and for some women focusing on times in that way can be detrimental to labour establishing. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now